Last Updated on April 29, 2021 by admin
Storyist 4 is a powerful writing environment for novelists and screenwriters. With Storyist, you can: Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays. Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting.
• Work with your story at a high-level. Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets.
• Keep all your writing organized and accessible. Storyist organizes your novel manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few clicks.
• Create ePub and Kindle editions of your work.
Features at a Glance
• Word processor with support comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
• Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting with familiar tab and return key shortcuts.
• Virtual cork board with support for color-coded index cards.
• Customizable story sheets.
• Imports and exports RTF, Plain Text, Word, Scrivener, Fountain, and Final Draft FDX files.
• Exports ePub, Kindle, and PDF.
• Works great with Storyist for iOS, so you can create, review, and revise your work wherever inspiration strikes.
* Comments are now sized properly when typing multi-line comments inspector on Big Sur.
* The delete button now appears when you mouse over a comment in the inspector on Big Sur.
* Storyist again imports Final Draft and Fountain files on Macs that have no other apps that supported these formats.
* Storyist correctly sets the uppercase text transform in styles imported from Final Draft.
Style names the text inspector have a more appropriate color when running in dark mode.
- Storyist 4 Standard $89.99
- Storyist 4 Upgrade $46.99