Last Updated on April 24, 2017 by admin
Paws for Trello 2.1.3
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
– Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
– Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
– Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
– Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
– Cmd+Alt+T – Open app from anywhere (customizable)
– Cmd+1-9 – Quick access to your Starred Boards
– Cmdl+0 – Open Boards page
– Right-click on card – quick edit menu
– All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What’s New in Version 2.1.3
* IMPORTANT: Resolved the issue causing timeout errors when creating a card via Quick Add
* Added link and shortcut to the handy My Cards page in Boards menu
* Quick add will no longer clear the title and description fields when creating the card fails
* Fixed error crashing the app when downloading the file
* Fixed error crashing the app when new window is loading
If you’re looking to chat with us directly be sure to drop us a line at @GoFriendlyFoxes on Twitter or email us from the app through the Help menu.
Download Paws for Trello for macOS Free Cracked