Last Updated on September 28, 2020 by admin
macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience three all-new media apps: Apple Music, Apple TV and Apple Podcasts. Locate a missing Mac with the new Find My app. And now coming to Mac, your favourite iPad apps. You can even extend your desktop using iPad as a second display. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
• Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
• Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
• Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded or imported from CDs, organised in the improved library.
• Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
• Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
• Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and compatible smart TVs.
• Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host and content.
• Subscribe to your favourite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
• Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
Syncing and backup
• Sync content, and back up, update and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
App Store with Apple Arcade
• Play 100+ groundbreaking new games with one subscription — and no ads or additional purchases.
• Browse the latest games, personalised recommendations and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
• Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
• Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favourite iPad titles.
• Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
• Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
• Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when working in your favourite creative pro Mac apps.
Continuity Sketch and Markup
• Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
• Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
• Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
• Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays, for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
• Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
• Authorise access to data when apps request it, using new data protections.
• Keep track of your devices and find friends and family members with an easy-to-use new app.
• Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
• Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
• Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
• View Memory Movies, and edit their duration, mood and title.
• Browse using an updated start page that surfaces sites from your history, bookmarks, Reading List, iCloud Tabs and even links sent to you in Messages.
• Help secure your accounts using strong passwords suggested by Safari.
• View notes as visual thumbnails in gallery view.
• Enjoy a more powerful search that recognises text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
• Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
• Easily reorder and indent checklist items and move completed items to the bottom automatically.
• Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments and more to your reminders.
• Keep track of upcoming reminders with smart lists that automatically organise and display your reminders.
• Take control of your inbox by muting a thread, blocking a sender or unsubscribing from a mailing list.