Last Updated on September 4, 2019 by admin
KPlayer is the video playback app. If ‘H.264 Hardware Acceleration’ is supported, it can play 720p, 1080p video files better smoothly.¹ Also it can enjoy a movie in the concise interface with the high-quality subtitles that are displayed quickly.
• ‘H.264 Hardware Acceleration’ support¹
• ‘Aspect Ratio Settings’ support
• ‘Skip’ support
• ‘Subtitles’ (Sandbox²)
– It supports SMI, SRT type.
– Ruby tag is also available.
– Subtitles are displayed in real time even if it searches the playback position through the time slider.
– If it opens the video (file_name), it searches the subtitles (named like these) at the first step found.
→ (file_name or file_name*) at the same folder
→ (file_name or file_name*) at ‘F where’/KPlayer
→ Only if it opens the BDMV’s folder, (folder_name or folder_name*) at ‘F where’/KPlayer
• ‘Playlist’ (Sandbox²)
– If it opens ‘video files’, it is automatically made up of video files that have similar names in the same folder.
– If it opens ‘folders’, it is automatically made up of all playable video files in the folder. (Not depth)
– It can change the order of video files to drag it.
– It automatically saves and reuses folder-playlists, the most recent file-playlist, final playback status for each file in the playlist.
• ‘Playback Speed Settings’
– It is currently supported only at ‘Native’ mode.
• ‘Continued Playing’
– It replays the most recently opened video file if it clicks the play button/menu after running KPlayer.
• ‘Move to Trash’
– It moves video files that were playing to the end and its subtitle files to Trash.
• Playable Types³
– ‘Native’ mode: M4V, MP4, MOV.
– ‘FFmpeg’ mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB, M2TS, TP, TS, TRP.
It can get more detail informations about these features at “KPlayer Support”.
1. H.264 Hardware Acceleration
– It requires GPU; NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M, ATI HD Radeon GFX, Intel HD Graphics and others.
– It seems that Mac OS X 10.9 or later requires more power of GPU. So, in case of old model’s GPU (for example, ’NVIDIA GeForce 9400M’) this feature works well only at ‘Native’ mode.
– At ‘Native’ mode, it requires M4V, MP4 or MOV types encoded in H.264 and AAC/ALAC
– At ‘FFmpeg’ mode, it requires the video encoded in H.264.
– If the video track was encoded in settings that the Mac OS X doesn’t support, it may not be supported.
– If it is not supported, playback and navigating may not be smooth according to the cpu. (especially when it plays 1080p)
– If it opens not ‘folders’ but ‘video files’ and these ‘files’ are not in the following folder or its subfolders; ‘F where’ place in ‘Preferences’,
– it should open the same-named subtitle files manually,
– and it doesn’t support the feature that playlist is automatically made up of the similar-named video files.
3. Playable Types
– ‘m2ts’ files that are contained in ‘BDMV’ will be automatically added to the playlist when it opens the BDMV’s folder. (For example, if DSK/BDMV, please open the ‘DSK’ folder.)
– It doesn’t support the playback of a protected video file.
– The video file encoded in ‘YUV420P’ pixel format can be played normally at any mode.
– ‘YUV420P 10-bit’, ‘YUV444P 10-bit’ pixel formats can be played only at ‘FFmpeg’ mode.
※ KPlayer uses some dynamic libraries of ‘FFmpeg’ licensed under the LGPLv2.1. It can get more informations at ‘http://ffmpeg.org’.
• Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
• Totally re-coded. So, user settings from previous versions will no longer apply.
• Improves decoding and playing video, audio, subtitles.
• Improves decoding and playing video on Non-Hardware-Acceleration FFmpeg mode.
• Improves decoding and playing interlaced video on FFmpeg mode.
• Improves moving playback position.
• ‘HEVC Hardware Acceleration’ supports. This feature requires macOS 10.13 or later and recent CPU.
• ‘Playback Speed Settings’ supports on FFmpeg mode too.
• ‘Commentary’ feature added. It can show a plain text commentary file in a separate window.
• ‘Exact’ feature added. If it is on, forward/backward are moved by 3 seconds exactly. And this option uses more CPU/GPU.
• ‘Hacc’, ’10-bit’, ‘Exact’ option is valid only on FFmpeg mode. And ’10-bit’ option is valid only on Non-Hardware-Acceleration FFmpeg mode (automatic on Hardware-Acceleration FFmpeg mode).
• Some menus moved to side/bottom control-bar.
• Updates FFmpeg libraries.
Download KPlayer for Mac Free Cracked