Last Updated on September 19, 2021 by admin
iPhones and iPads, just like any other similar electronic devices may and will encounter various issues, with a varying degree of severity, and consequently different degree of end-user “fixability”. Aside from using the built-in troubleshooting apps or services, users are left with Internet searches and countless hours of research for a particular issue and a corresponding resolve.
Fix iPhone Issues at Home Like a Pro
• Repair 200+ iOS/iPadOS system issues yourself and prevent data loss.
• Downgrade iOS to any supported versions without losing data.
• Easily repair tvOS stuck issues on Apple TV.
• 1-click to enter/exit Recovery Mode for free.
• Compatible with the latest iPhone 12 & iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later