Last Updated on January 27, 2021 by admin
Frammer X – Extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
– load your video (mov/m4v/mp4 file);
– drag and drop video files from “Finder” or from “Library” panel;
– play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
– select the start point by using the slider;
– control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
– crop the video frame;
– export the video frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF and the new HEIF format.
Version available also for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
bug fix and code improvement