Last Updated on August 16, 2021 by admin
CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you’ve been looking for.
– Ability to store up to 230 clippings
– Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
– Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
– Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
– Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
– You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
– Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
– Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
Works on both the menubar and the Dock
BENEFITS OF COPYCLIP 2:
– Improves your overall productivity, speed and efficiency
– Saves you time on the mundane task of cutting/copying/pasting
– All your recent copied items are stored on the app’s clipboard = less worries!
– Pinning items to the top of the list keeps those important clippings within easy reach
– The search bar helps to ensure anything you may have previously copied, is easy to find again
We’ve worked hard to make CopyClip 2 as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit