Last Updated on December 6, 2020 by admin
XCOM 2 1.2.3
Earth has changed.
Feral Interactive Ltd
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
XCOM 2 Collection included:
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – Tactical Legacy Pack (8 Oct, 2018)
- XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack
- XCOM 2: Shen’s Last Gift
- XCOM 2: Alien Hunters
- XCOM 2: Anarchy’s Children
- XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
- OS: macOS 10.11.6
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB AMD 5750, Nvidia 650M, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 (See Notes for more details)
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
- * All 15” MacBook Pros released since Early 2011 with a 1GB Graphics Cards and a 2.5GHz processor or better
- * All 17″ MacBook Pros since Early 2011
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013
- * All 27” iMacs released since Mid 2010 with a 1GB Graphics Card or better
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2009
- Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
Multiplayer is compatible between Mac, Linux and Windows versions