Last Updated on September 7, 2020 by admin
Watermark Plus is an easy and intuitive bulk photo converter that lets you add text/image watermarks, resize and rename a bunch of photos at a time. It’s the most effective way to protect photo copyright from unauthorized using.
Watermark Plus lets you add text, image, script, symbol or other info stamps to multiple photos, and it will auto-adjust your watermark for each photo to best fit its size. You are free to choose any one of the 17 built-in profiles as watermark or save your own commonly used watermark for repeated use. What’s even better is that every step of the process can be previewed in real time with high speed.
• Support importing all common image formats like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.
• Support zooming in and out to view the photos.
• WYSIWYG – Adjust your watermark with real-time preview before converting.
• 17 built-in watermark profiles.
• Apply image and text watermark to hundreds of your photos in batches.
• Support saving text/image watermark as Profile for easy and quick use later.
• Script watermark – Fill your photos with text tags. Text adjustment options are also available.
• Support inserting info stamp as watermark, such as created date, EXIF info, etc.
• Support adding several text/image watermarks at once. Group/Ungroup them as a whole for easy operation.
• Freely adjust watermark’s layer and opacity. Position and rotate it anywhere you want.
• Single Mode – Watermark on each photo can be separately adjusted with different position.
• Auto snap watermark to photo/objects.
• Quickly place watermark with the relative controller.
• Automatically fit watermarks to different size of the photos.
• Free to customize text font, style, color, alignment, etc.
• Set Stroke, Glow/Shadow Effect for text watermark.
• Batch resize the photos by Width, Height, Percentage, or Fit Size.
• Batch convert your photos to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF.
• Flexibly rename photos at a time. Add wildcard characters such as Numbers, Date Created and Date Modified to fit your needs.
What’s New in Version 1.5.8
* Minor bug fixes.