Last Updated on September 10, 2019 by admin
What is VirtualHostX?
VirtualHostX is an easy-to-install local serverenvironment for macOS. With our “one click install,”VHX gives you all the tools you need to run WordPress on your desktop Mac for testing or development purposes. It includes a full Apache web server so you can run as many PHP based websites as you want.
New in version 8.0
- Ready for macOS Mojave
- Dark mode
- One-click installs of your favorite web apps
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
- No more administrator password prompts.
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings.
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.
- Read what our customers are saying about us.
- Read what people are saying on Twitter.
- Mojave Dark Mode
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- PHP 7.2 is enabled by default
- Uses a real Ubuntu 18.04 web server.
Download VirtualHostX for macOS Free Cracked