Last Updated on January 6, 2016 by admin
Up – Uploader for Instagram 3.7
Up, a feature-rich Instagram client and uploader for OS X. Drag, drop, upload and have fun.
Please check out the video demo: https://youtu.be/KjViSmL-luk
Questions? Ask me via email@example.com.
*** Note: We take our users’ privacy very seriously. We DO NOT send your login information to anywhere expect the Instagram servers. All your login details were saved securely and ONLY within your keychain. ***
· Upload images of any shape or videos with captions directly from your Mac, by simply drag and drop them to the window.
· Make photos into a 3 by 3 matrix formed large photo on your timeline.
· Upload video with alternative preview image of your choice.
· Add any location of your choice from the map to your photos and videos.
· Change your profile picture.
· Use your iSight camera to take selfies.
· Toggle between private account setting.
· Switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
· Integrate with OS X’s “Share” extension, you can share any image from other applications using the OS X share button/menu.
· Any image format that is natively viewable by OS X , including PSD!
· H.264 (mp4/mov/m4v) videos.
What’s New in Version 3.7
· Please make a backup of your current working version before upgrade.
· Fix a bug that could cause crash on some machines during login.
· Upgraded Instagram API.
Download Uploader for Instagram 3.7 Free Cracked