Last Updated on July 16, 2020 by admin
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
– Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
– Full multi-display support
– File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
– Notes, to write down something quickly
– Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
– Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
– Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
– Retina display support
– Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
- Fix: More reliable way to handle external files updates (Unclutter Files section). More meaningful error messages.
- Fix: Improved sending files to system Trash for Unclutter Files and Notes. This should also fix bug when Unclutter failed to delete notes.
- Fix: Better way to track macOS appearance change and update Unclutteer theme in AUTO mode.
- Minor code cleaning to remove deprecated frameworks.