Last Updated on January 17, 2021 by admin
TG Pro lets you peek at fan control, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnostics in your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors, or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors, fans or batteries are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
You can even fix the iMac fan noise after HD replacement issue using TG Pro.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
What’s new in TG Pro
- If the CPU Throttle Fix is active, a message is now displayed in both the main window and drop down menu.
- Issue where fan control may not have been available on app startup.
- Issue where the temperature bars would be too small, depending on how the main window was displayed.
- Issue where the HD temperatures were missing for the Macmini8,1 and Macmini7,1 models.
- Issue where the “do not show again” checkbox wouldn’t work for the fan helper install dialog.
- CPU Throttle Fix is now only enabled on Intel since it’s not used with Apple Silicon.
- Added a few extra domains to the Internet Access Policy (IAP) that Little Snitch uses. There were a few new ones for the Paddle licensing service and the AppCenter crash reporting service that were needed after updating to the latest framework versions.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Compatibility: macOS 11.0.0 or later 64-bit