Last Updated on January 7, 2021 by admin
Textastic is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
• syntax highlighting support for more than 80 source code and markup languages
• compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
• open files in tabs
• open folders in a sidebar
• find in files
• print files
• symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Emmet support built-in
• Auto Save and Versions
• iCloud document sync
Please note: You can use Textastic for iPad and iPhone to sync files between the Mac and iOS versions of Textastic using iCloud.
Textastic 5.0 adds full support for macOS Big Sur with a refreshed user interface and an updated app icon. This release is a macOS Universal app, which can run natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
• macOS Big Sur: fully updated for compatibility with the latest version of macOS.
• Universal app: runs natively on both Apple Silicon Macs and Intel-based Macs.
• Fixed “Open In…” performance problems on Macs with many CPU cores (e.g. Mac Pro).
• Improved declaration of supported file types so that it works better with other installed apps that can open the same kinds of files.
• Other minor fixes.