Last Updated on March 24, 2017 by admin
Sparkle, Visual Web Design 2.1.4
Sparkle is the web design tool for creating modern sites with unparalleled creative control. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box, with Sparkle.
With Sparkle you…
• Build landing pages in minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your efforts on content and information architecture.
• Create full sites without HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional page designs.
Designer, developer, or building a site for your business, Sparkle makes sites happen.
• Born on OS X, optimized for Yosemite.
• Familiar content creation interface, a small leap for a designer.
• Quickly create media-rich websites, with images, video, maps, social and more.
• Stunning output quality via web fonts and 2x/3x retina graphics.
• Share your site at any stage of construction thanks to default draft/wireframe look.
• Support mobile devices via specific layouts.
• Clean HTML5 output for maximum browser compatibility.
What users say:
“Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
“This is probably the first web-design app I’ve seen that didn’t suck”
Visual Idiot, Graphic Designer
“Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
What’s New in Version 2.1.4
• improved FTP setup and compatibility
• fixed sub-menu animation with different orientations on different devices
• fixed menu auto resizing
• fixed crash when dragging and dropping menu items in some cases
• fixed menu borders when upgrading Sparkle 2.0 websites
• fixed footer moving on copy/paste on multi-device documents
fixed crash with submenus with all items hidden
• fixed crash due to menu synchronization of empty sections
• fixed slow file loading for projects with many images
• fixed incorrect drawing when editing long text blocks
• added privacy bar background color customization
• fixed menu text occasional incorrect size
• fixed smooth scrolling sometimes not working
• fixed footer elements properly moved when the page bottom is moved by Sparkle
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts that have aggressive caching
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts blocking the Sparkle uploader
• fixed text color not changing while the text is being edited
• fixed crash when removing the current device in some cases
• fixed order of items in the contact form email
• fixed facebook plugin size with multiple devices
• fixed publishing popup crash when the toolbar is hidden
• fixed menu animation for some submenu combinations
• fixed twitter plugin not working with privacy options
• fixed crash when removing privacy page in some cases
• fixed layout issue in some instance
• fixed a few more crashes
2.1 & 2.1.1:
• new affordable single site “Sparkle One”
• added menu auto-switch to compact mobile style
• added support for fixed backgrounds on mobile browsers
• added FTP setup auto detection of web server settings
• added option to export smaller webp images
• added single page import
• improved performance and reliability of FTP
• hardened anti spam on contact forms
• improved maps inspector on API key requirements
• improved support for working on projects on multiple Macs
• improved embed elements for some kinds of embedded code
• fixed import of portrait video
• improved performance in many areas
• fixed many other bugs
Top In-App Purchases – Unlocked
Sparkle Pro $124.99
Download Sparkle Pro for Mac OS X Free Cracked