Last Updated on October 15, 2021 by admin
Control your web browsing experience with Roadblock, a powerful content blocker for Safari on macOS and iOS. Roadblock blocks annoying and unwanted content, protects your privacy and security, improves webpage load time, and reduces browsing data usage.
Roadblock is available for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Profiles and settings sync seamlessly across all devices.
• Block ads, pop-ups, tracking, social buttons and widgets, images, videos, scripts, and more
• Comprehensive and optimized built-in rules
• Create and manage your own rules
• Block or whitelist resources and websites
• Hide webpage elements
• Strip cookies from web requests
• Load websites and resources over a secure connection (https)
• Specify filters using Roadblock’s simple and intuitive filter format.
• Search your custom rules and perform actions on the search results
• View and manage all custom rules generated by Roadblock when you use its Safari extension to block and hide content visually
• Copy and paste, import, export, and share custom rules
• Create and manage multiple profiles with different settings
• Activate profiles on demand
• Use different profiles on different devices
• Import, export, and duplicate profiles
• Share profiles with family and friends
• Modern Safari extension that lets you block and hide content visually, change the active profile, turn blocking on or off, and add custom rules
• Modern blocker extension that blocks content with minimal overhead and high performance
• Doesn’t have access to your browsing activities and can’t send any information about what was blocked back to the app
• Keeps profiles and settings up-to-date across all your devices (Mac, iPhone, and iPad)
• Lets you access your profiles and settings from any device
Please note that the modern extensions and iCloud Sync require macOS Sierra (10.12).
You can learn more about Roadblock for Mac at: