Last Updated on April 29, 2021 by admin
RightFont 5 is an innovative, beautiful and professional font manager app for macOS, helping designers to preview, install, sync and manage their font files.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
RightFont 5 was totally redesigned to keep a balance between simplicity and features. It’s now much easier to enable creative designers and teams accelerate their workflow.
As you wish, Font Library is finally introduced in RightFont 5. Now you are able to organize fonts and fontlists in a font library, and free to move it anywhere for font sharing or backup purpose.
macOS Mojave Support
RightFont 5 is fully optimized for macOS Mojave, with the support for dark theme, Touchbar, color SVG fonts and more.
Performance is a big step forward in RightFont 5, now 2x faster than version 4.0 when importing and rendering fonts.
What’s new in RightFont
- Fixed menu bar icon on macOS Big Sur
- Fixed duplicate notifications when syncing fonts via Google Drive
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.11.0 or later