Receipts lets you collect receipts for expenses, taxes, or accounting. Organize documents by automatically recognized values such as dates, amounts, payment details, and more.
Get detailed info about your financial situation. Data is stored locally, providing strong privacy.
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
What’s new in Receipts
- Support for Apple Silicon (M1) and Big Sur (macOS 11.0)
- OCR: More languages, resilient download, language names localized for German
- Improved database stability
- New app icon 🙂