Last Updated on September 19, 2018 by admin
QuickKey – Text Expansion 2.1
Save time typing by expanding short abbreviations into long phrases, code snippets, or entire paragraphs. QuickKey allows you to insert expanded text into any app with a single keyboard shortcut. Stop typing repetitive phrases over and over, and make your life easier with QuickKey.
Some ways you can use QuickKey:
– Quickly insert text like your address or commonly repeated phrases.
– Set up custom e-mail signatures to insert on demand.
– Quickly respond to e-mails with boilerplate replies.
– Insert snippets of code you use frequently.
QuickKey also supports variables, so you can define placeholders to fill with whatever text you choose when inserting a snippet.
QuickKey syncs with iCloud so your shortcuts are available on all your Macs. The companion iOS app is coming soon.
QuickKey is the first text expansion app built specifically for complete compatibility with the App Store and all Mac security measures. It is fully compatible with macOS Sierra and sandboxing. It requires no special permissions to work. Text insertion is faster and easier with our free expansion companion app available at http://quickkey-app.com/extension/
If you have questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
• New: Shortcuts auto-fill as you type. Press the return key to accept autofill, or just keep typing to ignore. Typing in a full shortcut will auto-copy like before. You can turn autofill off in QuickKey’s preferences.
• Fixed: When inserting a shortcut with variables, variables will not disappear when switching to a new window.
• Minor bug & typo fixes.