Last Updated on April 29, 2021 by admin
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your hotos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.8 brings full support for LUTs. So you can now apply the color adjustments made using Pixelmator Pro to other graphics and video apps, such as Final Cut Pro, import and export LUTs, and even convert LUTs into color adjustments using machine learning.
• Use the new Custom LUT color adjustment to apply LUTs to images. Simply drag a supported LUT file onto the Color Adjustments pane to import it!
• Using machine learning, Pixelmator Pro can intelligently convert LUT files into color adjustments, so you can fine-tune the LUTs you import.
• Export adjustments as LUTs to use in other compatible graphics, video, and even 3D apps.
• Quickly export presets as LUTs – simply Control-click a preset and choose Export as LUT.
• See a live preview of each LUT directly in your image as you hover over LUTs in your collection.
• Enjoy a set of 48 LUTs in 5 different collections, ranging from cinematic LUTs and common photographic filters to grayscale conversion LUTs and more.
• Script LUT import and export using AppleScript.
Improvements and Fixes
• ML Match Colors has been improved to better copy the looks of images with similar content.
• The Color Balance adjustment can now change the colors of faded areas.
• The gradient well now has an always-visible button to indicate that it can be opened.
• Shadows and Highlights adjustments would increase the saturation of colors, when they shouldn’t. Fixed.
• Alignment guides were not working correctly. Fixed.
• Quick Export would not work correctly on less powerful Mac computers. Fixed.
• When using the Export command to export images with periods in their names, the part of the file name after the final period would be removed. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Let us know at [email protected]!