Last Updated on May 6, 2021 by admin
You thought you shot that perfect video just to find out that it’s not straight and it’s rotated the wrong way. Yikes. No problem. Perfect Horizon to the rescue.
Straighten and rotate your videos just like you are used to do with photos in the Photos app. You can even do it from within the Photos app using the included extension. The rotation is permanent and isn’t accomplished just by changing metadata. Perfect Horizon is available as a separate purchase on iOS (iPhone, iPad) as well so that you can rotate and straighten your videos where it suits you best. Enjoy!
No ads, no subscriptions. Pay once, rotate forever!
Note! The free version only exports the 5 first seconds of your videos.
– Pick any video from Photos or…
– Pick any mp4/m4v video from Files
– Rotate freely to any angle
– Rotate by 90 degree steps between Landscape and Portrait
– Trim beginning/end of video
– Export permanentely and not just by changing metadata
– Share/Save your rotated video with many options
– Built-in extensions for the Photos app
– Available for both iOS (iPhone, iPad) and macOS
– Now runs native on Apple Silicon Macs.
– Swedish localization fixes.
– Other minor fixes and tweaks.