Last Updated on October 6, 2020 by admin
Edit PDFs easily with PDFpenPro 12! Add text, images, signatures, highlights, and comments. Make changes, fix typos, fill out forms, and redact sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to turn a scan into editable text. Export from PDF to Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats.
PDFpenPro enables PDF power users to: create interactive forms, including click to sign signature fields; edit OCR text; add and edit tables of contents; convert websites into PDFs; set document permissions.
• Paperless Workflow
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan into PDFpenPro and then use PDFpenPro’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Preview and edit OCR results. Search, edit, and copy the resulting text.
Remove private information permanently with redaction. Remove a word, phrase or social security number throughout a document with search-and-redact or search-and-replace.
• Simply sign
Sign PDF contracts and email them back. Password-protect documents, set permission levels for those viewing your documents.
• Go mobile
Get PDFpen for iPad & iPhone on the iTunes App Store, and seamlessly edit on Mac, iPad and iPhone.
• Easy to Use
Drag-and-drop thumbnails to rearrange or combine pages from different PDFs.
What’s New in Version 10:
Insert Headers & Footers
OCR multiple documents in batch
New Precision Edit tool selects, moves, resizes and deletes line art and text
Improves move & resize of images
Enhances page number styling
Adds larger Library item view
Prettier drawing colors
Adds context menu options
Features Specific to PDFpenPro:
– Create cross-platform fillable PDF forms including interactive signature fields and email or web submission buttons
– Create and edit Table of Contents
– Convert websites into PDFs
– Correct typos in OCR text layer
– Add and edit document permissions
– Automatic form creation makes existing PDF forms fillable
– Gather submitted form data via backend integration
– Export in Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx) offline
– Export to Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx) and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats (requires Internet connection)
– Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together
– Add text, images, audio and signatures to PDFs
– Correct typos in original PDF
– Fill out and sign PDF forms
– Redact or erase text, including OCR text
– Search-and-redact and search-and-replace text
– Export in Microsoft® Word (.docx) and Excel (.xlsx) formats while offline
– Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
– Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
– View and edit OCR layer for proofing and correcting OCR text
– Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or document
– Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields or digital signatures
– Add and remove pages; re-order pages via drag & drop; combine PDFs
– Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
– Save PDFs directly to Evernote
– Copy/paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
– Add (and print) notes, comments
– Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
– Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
– Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
– Print annotations
– Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
– Compatible with iCloud Drive
– Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript
– Available in English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
• Release Notes