Last Updated on February 22, 2021 by admin
Paw is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test and describe the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native macOS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, generate client code and export API definitions.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
What’s new in Paw
- A crash when using jq filtering
- Another issue with OAuth 2 token refresh
- A visual glitch with environment selector
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later