Last Updated on September 4, 2020 by admin
Paw is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test and describe the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native macOS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, generate client code and export API definitions.
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to setup production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to formatters that matches the kind of input you need.
What’s new in Paw
- Adds a Cookies tab to display cookies that have been sent (Request) or received (Response)
- Fixes Paw Cloud syncing for SSL Client Certificates and the names of Cookie Sessions
- Fixes “Request / JSON Text” tab (was displaying response data instead of request)
- Fixes an issue with OAuth 2 Refresh Tokens
- Fixes using untrusted SSL certificates in OAuth 2 requests (now follows the “Validate SSL Certificates” user preference)
- Improves the UX of links being automatically opened in a Web View
- Fixes some UI glitches on macOS Catalina
- Fixes ordering of items returned by RequestGroup.getChildren()
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later