Last Updated on April 8, 2021 by admin
Welcome to Parkitect, where you build and manage the theme parks of your dreams.
Construct your own coasters, design an efficiently operating park that fully immerses your guests in its theming and play through the campaign.
Create the perfect park for your guests! Deform the terrain, place water, build structures! With a huge selection of deco objects from various themes you can design your park however you want. And for more you can get custom scenery from the Steam Workshop or mod in your own!
Top off that park with your very own roller coaster! Design it yourself or choose from a number of exciting designs. Spinning, looping, launching, flying – with over 70 of the worlds most popular types of theme park rides you’ll always be able to surprise your guests.
Building is only half of the challenge! You’ll need to keep an eye on the finances and guest satisfaction to stay on top, and for the first time in a theme park game the “behind the scenes” parts of your park have a meaning too! Route resources to your various shops without annoying your guests and keep the staff areas out of the public eye for the perfect immersive experience.
Build your way through a challenging campaign! 26 scenarios with unique settings will put your theme park management and coaster designing skills to the test. And there’s always more – download scenarios created by the community from Steam Workshop or design your own with the scenario editor. With the landscape generator you’ll create your own unique setting in no time. And if you’re more of a creative player there’s the sandbox mode!
Version: v1.7s (45973)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.3 GHz i3+
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: Shader Model 3.0
Including DLC: Taste of Adventure, Booms & Blooms
Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free vv1.7s (45973)
Including DLCs: Taste of Adventure, Booms Blooms
Update 1.7s: Hide
- added option for sorting attractions by safety rating to attractions overview tab
- added trying to build a path in a location that is already occupied highlights the colliding – objects now (same as trying to build a track/shop/etc in an occupied location)
- improved behaviour and look of category lists in deco + blueprint builder windows
- fixed misplaced brakes on Vertical Spinning Coaster
- fixed ghost train not appearing when starting to edit a tracked ride that’s currently open/in test mode
- fixed ghost train not animating smoothly while the game is paused
- fixed some visualization views not updating properly while the game is paused (most notably tracked ride visualizations)
- fixed guests could turn around and leave before reaching the park entrance of the
Victoria Lake scenario
- multiplayer: added tracked ride stats get shown while building the track, like in singleplayer mode
- multiplayer: fixed desync that could happen when a trash bag gets thrown into a trash chute