Last Updated on September 9, 2019 by admin
Next – Track your expenses and finances 1.4
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It’s the easiest way to track your expenses. It’s fast, elegant and won’t get in your way.
And with iCloud sync and the additional iPhone/iPad apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Your expenses are grouped into different views: By year, month or day. And thanks to different colors, you’ll see at a glance where and when you’ve spent too much.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Recurring Expenses
• Make a Backup file
• iCloud sync
• Many handy keyboard shortcuts for even faster navigation
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses.
What’s New in Version 1.4
– Recurring expenses!
When you create a new expense you can select if you want to run it only once or if you want to repeat it weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or even yearly.
You can select it right below the date picker.
(Make sure to update all your Next apps to the latest version.)
Download Next 1.4 for Mac OS X Free Cracked