Last Updated on May 17, 2021 by admin
Multitouch (formerly TouchOven) ties a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- Free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
What’s new in Multitouch
- Bug fix for Hookshot action not working properly when configured using force touch in conjunction with certain other gestures.
- From 1.24.10: Added Shift + middle click action for use with apps like Fusion 360