Last Updated on November 23, 2021 by admin
Manico is your only App Launcher & Switcher for macOS.
Using Option + Number key to launch or switch to the target app in an extremely fast speed!
If you are a person who would like to use keyboard to make effective use of operating system, Manico will help you to maximize your efficiency.
· Highly customizable macOS style interface;
· Support full shortcuts to launch and switch apps;
· Use “Dock” mode to replace Dock to launch/switch apps;
· Use “Switcher” mode to use to replace Switcher to switch apps;
· Use “Custom” mode to customize apps and shortcuts;
· Support hiding the status icon to make menu bar clean;
· Silent Mode: add the apps to “Silent Mode List”, then Manico won’t show itself when the shortcut is activated.
Manico 2.10 brings a small improvement in interaction details:
When switching apps by mouse clicking on the app icon, it now also supports switching between active and hidden states. In other words, you can click to launch or switch to the app, and click again to hide the app.
We hope this small improvement will make your use of Manico more enjoyable.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Manico Full Version $9.99