Last Updated on September 10, 2019 by admin
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work with Dark Mode. Organise your desktop using Stacks. Experience four new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the re-imagined Mac App Store.
• Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and centre while controls recede into the background.
• Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
• View an ever-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop.
• Automatically organise your desktop files by kind, date or tag using Stacks.
• Capture stills and video of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
• Find your files visually using large previews in Gallery View.
• See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
• Rotate an image, create a PDF and more — straight from the Finder using Quick Actions.
• Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and video files using Quick Look.
• Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
• Browse hand-picked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work and Play tabs.
• Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections and videos.
• Find a song by searching with a few of the lyrics you remember.
• Start a personalised station of any artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
• Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening to.
• Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets and embedded content from tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
• Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors, trending stories popular with readers and a customised feed created just for you.
• Keep your saved stories — and your favourite topics and channels — up to date on your Mac and iOS devices.
• Create a customised watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
• Browse business news driving the markets curated by Apple News editors.
• Make audio recordings and listen to them as you work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song or video.
• Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
• Organise and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
• Receive real-time notifications from your HomeKit-enabled devices while you work.