Last Updated on November 26, 2021 by admin
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
– Doing a presentation at work
– Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
– Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
– Reading a long article without scrolling
– Using the screen to view live stats
– Monitoring progress on a long-running task
– Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
– Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
– Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
– Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.