Last Updated on July 8, 2020 by admin
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
• Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
• Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it’s only the beginning…
What’s new in LilyView
Version 1.4.1:Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Added Russian language.
- Added support for animated PNG (APNG) image format.
- Added a preference to skip certain image types when browsing folders.
- Fixed compatibility issues with the newest versions of the operating system.