Last Updated on September 27, 2017 by admin
Introducing LightCapture – the most streamlined way to take screenshots.
• Take screenshots with one-click – With LightCapture, taking a screenshot has never been easier – they’re only a click away.
• Copy screenshots to your clipboard – Take screenshots and immediately copy them to your clipboard – all without saving them to a folder. Say goodbye to clutter.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts – LightCapture allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots without having to click the LightCapture icon in the menu bar.
• Easy-to-use design – LightCapture is super easy-to-use — once you click a button, a screenshot is taken. That’s it. No more clicking through preference panes to take a screenshot.
• Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later – MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
• Constant updates – LightCapture is always being updated, and new features are constantly being added!
What’s New in Version 1.0.4
This update adds support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Download LightCapture for macOS Free Cracked