Last Updated on November 15, 2019 by admin
Experience the thrilling adventures of the Parr family as they conquer crime and family life through both Disney-Pixar films The Incredibles and Incredibles 2, in a LEGO world full of fun and humor. LEGO The Incredibles allows players to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world – including Municiberg, as they use their unique “Super” abilities to bring the city’s Super Villains to justice. Gamers can also team up with family and friends in 2 player co-op to assemble incredible LEGO builds!
- OS: macOS 10.14
- Processor: 2.3Ghz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon M290, Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2015
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013
- * All 27” iMacs released since Late 2014
- * All 27″ iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013.
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
Download LEGO The Incredibles for macOS Free Cracked