Last Updated on November 21, 2020 by admin
Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
Changed in 9.1
- Native build for Apple Silicon.
- Added new method of choosing characters for Icon Chooser.
- Added support for copy&paste of Icon Image Well images retaining very compressed size icons.
- Added support for pasting characters (including emoji) in to Icon Image Wells.
- Added support for pasting icons to multiple macros or macro groups.
- Added support for currency characters in Icon Chooser.
- Added support for customising Smart Macro Group icons.
- Added support for autofocus on select fields in Custom HTML Prompt.
- Added support for \v in token text fields. (forum 11)
- Added support for case insensitive characters in Conflict Palette earlier than characters with mixed-length case conversions (eg ß).
- Actions that attempt to perform text operations on images or folders now fail with an error.
- Adjusted the Contact sheet to only fill the fields from Contacts if you explicitly request it to.
- Adjusted the Report Feature Requests sheet to only fill the fields from Contacts if you explicitly request it to.
- Added a way to force-unregister Keyboard Maestro.
- Reduced some needless CPU wastage in the editor (more pronounced on Apple Silicon).
- Fixed an issue where editor search was not searching Cancel a Specific Macro’s instance field.
- Fixed an issue with macro group activated for one action, leading to conflict palette.
- Fixed an issue with macro groups remaining active after their palette has been dismissed. (forum 2)
- Fixed that Duplicating a Macro Group would not preserve its focussed window condition.
- Added entitlements for Camera & Microphone to ensure they could be used by scripts if desired.
- Possibly resolved a rare crash involving notificationLargeTextChanged.