Last Updated on March 28, 2021 by admin
iShowU Studio, built from day one with a single core idea: easy screen recording and editing on your Mac — so that it’s easy to capture what you need; edit; and then share where you want to. It’s easy to add text, annotations, transitions, pointers, and highlights, and then to share your result. Features you’ve come to expect in the iShowU “series” have been supercharged: screen and camera recording, mouse highlighting and keyboard animations take on a new lease on life now that you can edit when and how they appear. Did we mention we’ve reworked uploading too? Take the best realtime capture, then mix in world-class editing — and voilà, that’s iShowU Studio 2!
What’s new in iShowU Studio
- Loggers now output to ~/Library/Logs/ folder, making debugging far easier
- Reworked the app-audio code, hopefully more reliable installing/using it now
- Fixed a bug with SWB Audio that could cause a crash.
- Don’t disable the sharing button if YouTube categories cannot be loaded. Seems category is optional now.
- Fix Studio2 not allowing SWB Audio Install when showing main window
- Fix various stop/abort/retake not working during insert of new recording
- Fix some bugs with activation / trial usage
- Fixed some issues when running on Big Sur (wasn’t prompting for permissions correctly)
- Fixed some threading bugs
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit