Last Updated on November 2, 2020 by admin
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s new in iMazing
- Licensing Server Change: iMazing will now connect to https://api.imazing.com for license validation. This change anticipates the upcoming retirement of our previous licensing platform, Devmate. Please make sure to whitelist api.imazing.com if you’re experiencing activation issues.
- Licensing: added support for new license types (imz*** license codes).
- Licensing: new license and trial screens.
- Misc: added assets for new Apple devices.
Fixes and improvements
- Licensing: fixed various activation issues
- Fixed inactive Choose Wallpaper button in Supervision wizard (macOS)
- Other minor fixes and stability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 12.2.0 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later
Looking for older Versions? Visit the Archives