Last Updated on August 27, 2019 by admin
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- x265 Tune options are now correctly listed.
- ‘Frames to look ahead’ now works for x265.
- Fixed issue cropping to 16:9.
- Improved FFmpeg error parsing.
- Fixed issues with libfdk_AAC-HE.
- Improved ‘Avid 1:1 10-bit RGB’ support (MOV container).
- Added support fro DVVideo for AVI container.
- Exporting to JPEG images now uses higher compression by default.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)