Last Updated on March 5, 2021 by admin
Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
What’s new in Hazel
User interface changes:
- Fixed crash on launch when using synced rules.
- Fixed synced rules not appearing.
- Fixed crash when dragging rules while there is an active search filter.
- Fixed rule status not updating certain attributes like date last matched when refreshed.
- Fixed sporadic crash when bringing up the pattern editor with custom attributes available.
- Various other fixes.
- Fixed not being able to import into Photos Library in some cases.
- Matching month names in dates now ignores diacritics/accents.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.13.0 or later