Last Updated on December 9, 2020 by admin
Turn your MPEG-4 movies into sleek animated GIF’s in no time. GIF’ted will analyze your source movie’s colors to make the best looking GIF’s ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
– Create beautiful animated GIF’s from your MPEG-4 movies, (mp4, m4v, mov).
– Adaptive 8-bit color palette export for the smoothest result.
– Set the maximum number of palette colors to opimize file size.
– Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results.
– Trim beginning and end of time.
– Crop from several presets and in freeform.
– Supports looping or non-looping output.
– Share the output GIF directly from the export sheet.
– Works great with macOS Mojave, Catalina and Big Sur.
– Written in Swift 5 for the snappiest feeling.
If you find a bug or need support just use the built-in Feedback feature in the app.
PS! The free version works like the paid version but it will render a watermark on the exported GIF.
– Ready for macOS Big Sur.
– New icon.
– FFmpeg version 4.3.1.
– Other minor fixes and UI tweaks.
- GIF’ted Full Version $13.99