Last Updated on August 24, 2021 by admin
FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio have powerful tools:
- Multi-track audio recording Time-stretching and pitch shifting pristine audio editing.
- Industry leading Piano roll editor MIDI recording and control Pattern or Linear workflow.
Mixing & Effects
- Multi-track mixer Automation control VST plugin support.
- Mix and master music to the highest professional standards. All the features you need to create today’s most complex productions including, effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, plugin delay compensation and more…
- FL Studio’s Piano roll has the well deserved reputation as the best Piano roll in the business. The Piano roll is used to send note and automation data to plugin instruments (sequencing). It includes a wide range of tools to aid complex score editing and manipulation.
Browser and Playlist
- No other DAW matches the flexibility of FL Studio’s Playlist. Sequence all elements of the project to make the final song. Tracks can hold notes, audio and automation. Place any data type anywhere and even overlay them. Use the Browser to organize all the data in your project. Free your workflow and your mind!
Over 80 plugins included
- FL Studio Producer Edition includes over 80 instrument and effect plugins covering automation, sample playback/manipulation, synthesis, compression, delay, equalization filtering, flanging, phasing, chorus, reverb, distortion, bit-crushing and more. With FL Studio you will be ready to create just about any style.
Instruments & FX
- If the huge array of native instruments and effects are not enough for you, FL Studio supports all VST standards 1, 2 and 3. VST gives you access to the wisest range of 3rd party plugins currently available. You can even use FL Studio itself as a VST plugin in another VST host.
What’s new in FL Studio
- Added buttons to copy gradient colors in the color selector
- Use new open and save dialogs everywhere in the program itself
- Visualizer: added warning when exporting uncompressed video files
- Visualizer: use new open and save dialogs
- Automation of the mix level knob for effect slots is compensated by the wrong latency value
- Envelope editors don’t show hints when the mouse cursor is moved over them
- Linked controls are updated in increments of 2 instead of 1 for the Fire controller
- Env Editor: hints do not follow FL hints rules
- Crash with audio loop recording in FL 20.8.1
- Gradient editor in colour selector gets wrong colour for defaults
- It’s not possible to select an empty filter group in the Channel Rack
- Note color in the piano roll is different when the color dialog is opened and accepted
- “Render all playlist tracks” (and track groups) doesn’t render from the song start
- Render to DWP file holds a lock on the resulting file so it can’t be deleted
- Some colors can’t be selected in the color dialog if the “safe colors” option is enabled
- The audio clip list in the Picker Panel is not updated after rendering the pattern
- The same size is shown in the render window when trying to render a 24 bit or 32 bit wave file
- The selected Channel Rack filter group is not remembered
- DirectWave: the about screen doesn’t display a waveform at 200% scaling
- Distructor: incorrect value shown in the control popup menu when used in Patcher
- DrumSynth Live: incorrect hint for the OSC 2 envelope shape
- DX10: the sound is different in version 20.8.2 compared to earlier versions
- Edison: plugin window doesn’t snap to edges when resizing
- Edison: metadata is not saved to wave file
- FPC: the pad popup menu affects the selected pad instead of the one that was clicked on
- FPC: no hint shown for pads
- GMS: the preset list doesn’t have a scroll bar
- Maximus: inconsistent selector types for the Time smoothing option in the Options menu
- Maxx plugins: visual glitches when using 300% legacy scaling
- Slicex: trigger notes are not saved
- Stereo Shaper: some visuals are misaligned
- Wrapper: the sidechain menu treats entries that start with “-” as a caption
- Delay 3: crash when tweaking controls
- The Detached option is enabled for plugins that can’t be attached but have to remain detached.
- Various visual bugs related to using multiple screens
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.13.6 or later