Last Updated on April 27, 2021 by admin
Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenêtre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode on Netflix while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version :
– Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
– Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
– Interact with your clipboard.
– Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
– Control the opacity of your window.
– Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Netflix, Twitch, GitHub, …).
– Preview markdown files.
– Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
– Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
– Keep an history of what you’ve opened.
– Open as many windows as you’d like.
And more to come.
# 0.8.1 (2021-04-11)
### Bug Fixes
* fix: correctly use dlopen for native-keymaps
* fix: followup webpack bump fixes
* fix: update minification script
* fix: update twitch embed code
* fix: use correct shortcuts to move window around
* fix: webpack build issue
* fix: widevine banner styling
* feat: new icon for lite version
* feat: clean built app and more logs
* feat: upgrade to electron 12
* feat: upgrade to webpack 4
* feat: use native pdf reader