Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by admin
The sweetness and creativity of Studio Ghibli, the setting and atmosphere of Blade Runner and the humor and game style of Monkey Island: these are the ingredients that inspired ENCODYA, a point-and-click adventure game set in a dystopian future.
- Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with 2 playable characters.
- Over 34+ non-player characters bring the world of ENCODYA to life and provide a varied and exciting story.
- Your journey will take you to more than 100 locations where there is a lot to explore and discover.
- Special, randomly generated puzzles provide a unique gaming experience and present you with great challenges.
- The cinematic cutscenes and the futuristic art and sound design brings the story of ENCODYA alive.
- The original soundtrack, especially created for ENCODYA, makes the exciting, crackling atmosphere even more tangible.
- Professional dubbing actors lend their voices to the characters
OS version: 10.13+
Processor type(s) & speed: i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz+
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Including DLC: Save the World Edition bonus
Languages: English (audio), German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Version: GOG DRM Free v1.07 (44473)
- Fixed a bug about Blixy: ‘Look At’ and ‘Pick’ interactions are now disabled after getting the keys.
- Fixed a bug about ‘Traffic Bot’ giving you twice the ‘Police Permission’.
- Fixed a bug about reactivating the UI when quitting the very last Terminal.
- Fixed a small bug, which caused the Russian font not displaying buttons in the Main Menu.
- Fixed a small bug on the ‘Total Game Played’ at the very end.
- Disabled Mac Retina Support that might cause slow performance on Mac.