Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by admin
DxO PhotoLab 4 (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
Designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images, DxO PhotoLab 3 offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools on the market.
- DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
• Release Notes
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• macOS 10.14 or later