Last Updated on February 10, 2020 by admin
DMG Canvas helps you manage the content and appearance of disk image files using helpful templates. Choose your files, create your background image using helpful controls, and click Build. Your disk image will appear in Finder exactly as you designed it.
Easy Professional Disk Image Creation
Effortlessly build disk images with your own beautiful design.
Simply drag and drop your files, design your disk image’s appearance using the rich visual editor, and click “Build” to easily and quickly create a fully assembled disk image ready to ship. Each time you release a new version of your disk image, simply click “Build” again, or automate it as part of your own build process using the built-in command-line tool.
Disk images, delivered with style
- Simplified design. Creating backgrounds is easy. Just drop in images, add customized text, and you’re done.
- Maximum compatibility. Creates disk images that work seamlessly on any version of OS X. Say goodbye to compatibility issues.
- Retina ready. Supports Retina displays on OS X 10.7 or later. Your disk images will be bold and beautiful.
- macOS Sierra-ready. DMG Canvas also supports code signing disk images, so developers can be prepared for macOS 10.12 Sierra’s new changes to Gatekeeper, particular Launch Path Randomization. Apple strongly recommends using disk images to ship applications, so developers should take note!
Version 3.0.9 (300015) – February 10, 2020:
• Addresses a change in the notarization process, and now again recognizes notarization failures and shows an appropriate error message.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Download DMG Canvas for mac Free Cracked