Last Updated on November 24, 2020 by admin
DaisyDisk helps you recover disk space by finding and removing large useless files. Browse your disks using a visual interactive map and remove unnecessary files with a simple drag and drop. Recover wasted disk space when you need it most.
Featured in the “Essentials”, “Best of Mac App Store” in 2013 and 2011, “Get Stuff Done” and “Invaluable Utilities” editorials of the Mac App Store.
Over 360 reviews in the media including Macworld, TUAW, Gizmodo, Lifehacker and many others.
“Daisy Disk is the perfect example of one of those tools that should be built right into OS X.” TUAW
“Every Mac should be equipped with this space-saver, and it’s absolutely essential on Macs with smaller SSDs.” Cult of Mac
“With some fantastic interface features and speedy analysis, it’s certainly worth taking a closer look at.” AppStorm
“This disk space calculator comes with one brilliant, smooth, and intuitive workflow, that makes the eye pop!” Beautiful Pixels
“It was the best looking disk space analysing app on the Mac; it’s now also the most functional.” Smoking Apples
“The best thing about Daisy Disk 2 is that, really, it doesn’t need much talking. It just works.” Macstories
• Unique interface that makes it easier than ever to find and delete large useless files
• Unmatched speed of scanning – it typically takes only a few seconds to scan your entire startup disk (depends on your disk and CPU models)
• Integrated QuickLook for previewing file content
• Scanning multiple disks in parallel at maximum speed
• Real-time information about mounted disks
• In-app file deletion
• Fully supports Retina displays
What’s New Version 4.12.1
Nov 24, 2020
(Hot fix for version 4.12)
- Addes support for the Apple M1 Chip!
- Fixed some compatibility issues with macOS Big Sur
- Fixed a bunch of bugs