Last Updated on December 20, 2020 by admin
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** New Update coming soon **
** Featured by Apple in “Best New Apps” on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Define your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• DropBox sync also available
ACCOLADES FOR IOS APP:
* Featured by Apple in “Start Your Business”
* Forbes.com – 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* Featured in the NYTimes “Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking”
* App Store Reviews: read reviews for iPhone and iPad versions from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
• We cannot access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]
– Compatibility fixes for macOS Big Sur
– In the notes field for Logs and ToDos, the app automatically detects links for websites, emails and phone numbers, and makes them clickable. Perfect for storing Zoom meeting links!
– You can now add Files to an Email Template, and they get added as email attachments when the template is invoked.
– You can also add merge-tags for a contact’s website.
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.