Last Updated on August 18, 2020 by admin
ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones, and folder and file synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, select cloud services, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! Directly connect to Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage cloud services and SFTP file servers. ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice.
Version 4.9.8 – January 10th 2020:
• Fixed a problem that would cause files moved to a synchronizer’s archive to become locked.
• Fixed a bug whereby Archive Maintenance was failing to remove old archive files on a Catalina bootable backup.
• Fixed a bug whereby the user could not delete files in a Catalina bootable backup archive using the Archive Panel.
• Fixed a bug whereby the user could not restore files from a Catalina bootable backup archive using the Archive Panel.
• Fixed a bug whereby deleting a file from the archive during the maintenance phase of synchronization would fail if the folder containing that file in the archive was locked.
• Fixed a bug whereby creating a folder in the archive during a synchronization would fail if the parent for that folder was locked.
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.11.0 or later