Last Updated on March 28, 2021 by admin
The game is back online, thanks to everyone who reported the problem and helped us fix it! Very soon we will have news for you! 🙂
Thanks for your support!
Take to the pitch in Charrua Soccer, where the beautiful game gets a retro twist. You can play single player (player-v-computer), two players (player-v-player) or competitions.
1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Match
4. Party Tournament
The supported competitions are:
– Global Cup
– American Cup
– European Cup
– Women’s Global Cup
– Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cup with a retro look)
– Charrua Cups (men and women)
– Charrua League B
– Charrua League A
– Charrua Tournament
– Simplified controls for casual players.
– Easy to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
– Retro style 3D art that evokes the nostalgia of old games.
– Party modes: play with your friends in different game modes.
– Women’s soccer.
– Deep gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shoot or lobs, player skills, fouls, yellow and red cards.
– Lots of animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header).
– Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (for example, Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-taka like Brasil).
– Many leagues and playing modes.
Whether you’re a soccer fan or not so much, this game will keep you entertained for hours!
Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
Feel free to post or contact us with your suggestions and ideas. We’re always taking note of players’ feedback to make Charrua Soccer the best retro soccer game in the world!
Maintenance update. With your help, we have been able to detect and correct several of the bugs that have plagued you. Thanks!
And we are already working on a new update, there will be news soon!
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish