Last Updated on August 23, 2016 by admin
A simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github Issues.
Please follow us on Twitter @cashewappco
– GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support.
– Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more.
– Ability to save common search queries for quick access.
– Fast and powerful offline issue search.
– Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues.
– Access public, private, and private organization repositories.
– Read only offline mode.
– Multi-user switcher.
– Stability bug fixes and performance enhancements.
– Dark mode. Use Preferences menu to switch.
– Command + Enter to save comments without using a mouse
– File Upload
— Microsoft Word (.docx), Powerpoint (.pptx), and Excel (.xlsx) documents
— Text files (.txt)
— PDFs (.pdf)
— ZIP (.zip, .gz)
— Images (.png, .tiff, .gif, jpeg)
– Never lose your issue comments again with local draft storage.
– Favorites! Keep an eye on your favorite issues
What’s New in Version 1.9
Our biggest release yet!
– Improved UI for light and dark mode
– Enhanced global toolbar buttons
– Fixed markdown display issues
– Reactions! Ability to add reactions to issues and issue comments. (Requested http://www.github.com/simplerocket-llc/dear-cashew/issues/25)
– Improved menu bar for quick access to Notifications, Open issues assigned to self and Favorites (Requested http://www.github.com/simplerocket-llc/dear-cashew/issues/56)
– Classic mode aka spreadsheet mode – see screenshot. (Requested http://www.github.com/simplerocket-llc/dear-cashew/issues/59)
And many more bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Download Cashew 1.9 for macOS Free Cracked