Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop ‘s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith [email protected]” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone!
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke
• Type in the details for your contact and press return
• That’s it!
• A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• macOS Action Extension
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-click actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll actually want to use.
Welcome to Cardhop 2! Cardhop 2 is a free update for all existing Cardhop 1 users. All of the features from Cardhop 1 are fully available and free to use with no additional purchase.
Cardhop joins Flexibits Premium:
Cardhop is now part of Flexibits Premium! This means if you’ve already subscribed to use Fantastical, you now receive Cardhop for free!
Not yet subscribed to Flexibits Premium? Subscribe to access the premium features in both Cardhop and Fantastical.
What’s new in Cardhop 2:
– Relationships: View family trees and set relationships between people and view org chart relationships between co-workers on Google and Office 365
– Invite with Fantastical: Quickly invite people or groups to a new event with Fantastical
– Image attachments: Easily attach images to your contacts for future reference
– Widgets: Add customizable widgets to your home screen to quickly perform an action or view a contact
– Business card scanning: Take a picture of a business card and Cardhop will automatically create a new contact and attach an image of the business card to the contact (iOS only)
What’s new in Cardhop 2.0.3:
– Birthday widget: Keep track of upcoming birthdays in Notification Center!
– Relationships for children who have shared parents are now drawn more accurately
– Do not require the Quick Look preview to be closed before selecting another image attachment
– Fixed a crash when searching for related names in some situations
– Fixed a crash when reordering a Google directory
– Fixed a crash on macOS High Sierra, Mojave, and Catalina
– Various fixes and improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor